The position is responsible for monitoring multiple customer sites at any one time and providing basic Layer 1-3 troubleshooting.
Ticket management and all forms of client communications.
The NOC analyst should have an understanding of both network and server environments, with at basic troubleshooting and diagnostics aptitude.
Typical duties include, but are not limited to:
Allocates resources to address all trouble tickets, scheduled maintenance and projects.
Manages multiple tasks and issues and coordinate activities amongst various engineers and other IT departments.
Manage customer relationships and address customer escalations.
Salary: INR 4,50,000 - 9,50,000 P.A.
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years of experience supporting and monitoring network systems, servers or storage in an enterprise environment.
- Understanding of key network monitoring protocols including SNMP, NetFlow, WMI, syslog, etc.
- Working knowledge of general client and server operating systems and back-office applications, including but not limited to the Microsoft Windows Operating System (multiple versions), Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, etc.
- Strong communication skills in English, with the ability to communicate clearly with both technical and non-technical personnel in high-stress situations
- Work independently on multiple tasks or projects, with excellent organisational and time-management skills
- To produce and maintain documentation of information systems using a variety of tools (i.e. Microsoft Word, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft SharePoint, etc.)
- Preferred Qualifications
- Demonstrated skill in working effectively with people of all technical levels including conflict resolution, collaborative problem solving, and responsive customer service is required.
- Certification and/or experience working in an ITIL or IT Service Management environment preferred.
- Basic Microsoft and/or Cisco certifications (CCNA, MCITP, etc.)
- Experience monitoring VMWare clusters in high-availability environments.
- Ability to communicate clearly in Spanish with both technical and non-technical personnel.
- Ready to work in a 24*7 environment.
Vichara Technology (India) Private Limited
Recruiter Name:Ankita Rastogi
Contact Company:Vichara Technology (India) Private Limited